Winter Collection: Speedy Morning Makeup




Not everyone wants to wake up and spend a lot of time on their makeup in the morning, including me.  This routine only really takes me about 10 minutes to do start to finish.  It's super speedy & easy.

Foundation: Mac Face & Body C2
This foundation is really light and dewy.  It feels more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, so it just evens out my skin tone.  It's perfect for me because it adds a lot of moisture to my dry skin.

Concealer: Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC25
Pro longwear is super full coverage but also really liquidy, so you only need the smallest amount.  I put it under my eyes, around my nose, and the veins on my cheeks.  It's lightweight and doesn't cake up or crease.

Powder: Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Powder
Powder ensures that my makeup stays on all day.  This one is finely milled with little shimmers in it which give my skin a dewy, natural finish.  

Cheeks: Anastasia Contour in Fawn, Nars Blush Madly
Fawn is a cool toned brown which is a perfect contour to really carve out your cheeks and add dimension to your face.  It blends out really easily as well.  I think contouring is essential because it prevents your face from looking flat after foundation and concealer.  Nars Madly is the perfect everyday blush.  It makes my skin look healthy and adds a nice flush.

Brows: Anastasia Dipbrow Chocolate
Dipbrow is my holy grail eyebrow product.  It doesn't smudge and is completely waterproof. 

Eyes: Mac Paintpot Groundwork, Maybelline Falsies Mascara Waterproof
I really like to have a nice base and simple eyes.  Groundwork adds an easy wash of color that really doesn't take a lot of effort at all.  I just apply with my finger and it's done!  I think the best mascaras come from the drugstore.  Falsies give a lot of volume and the waterproof quality ensure my lashes stay curled.

Lips: Mac Lipliner Whirl
To finish up the face, I line my lips lightly with Whirl and fill them in.  I blend it out with my finger and done.

It seems like so much work than it really is.  Once you get into the routine, it seriously takes no time!

-Kristen x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Amazing post! Check out my latest post - http://petekcelikk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/current-skincare-routine.html
    Petek xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! ill def check out your post x

    ReplyDelete